Now in its SECOND EDITION!!
Constructing History second edition provides a new approach to the study of historiography by senior high school students and undergraduates. An accessible narrative about the development of historical method takes students from the beginning of historical consciousness to citizen historians in the digital age.
It includes generous extracts from key texts in the development of history's philosophy, method, and academic community.
Key features include:
- Reading task for each chapter
- Nine concept focus spreads with skills exercises
- Higher-order reading questions throughout the narrative which build reflection, inference, and lateral thinking
- Exam-style long answer questions
- Dedicated website https://www.divingbelleducation.com/constructing-history
THIS IS A HARD COPY WORKBOOK. IT IS NOT AVAILABLE AS A DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. PRICE INCLUDES POSTAGE WITHIN AUSTRALIA FOR ONE COPY. IF YOU WISH TO BUY MORE THAN ONE COPY, PLEASE CONTACT US FOR POSTAGE COSTS.