This comprehensive student-friendly workbook contains a narrative of historiography from Herodotus to the 21st-century Anthropocene movement.
- Short answer questions throughout the chapter let students integrate their learning and form opinions as they go.
- Reading tasks at the end of each chapter provide a chance for students to engage with the thinkers discussed rather than simply working from summaries of ideas and movements.
- Extension activities challenge the most able and interested students with related concepts in philosophy and culture.
- Chapter revision summaries for students to fill in can be removed and used for focused revision.
- The final chapter sets out ways to approach assessment of the topic and provides a sample answer to an HSC question.
- Perfect-bound, black and white, soft-cover copy with plenty of writing room.
If you would like a digital sample first chapter of the workbook, please contact us.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A HARD COPY WORKBOOK. IT IS NOT AVAILABLE AS A DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. PRICE INCLUDES POSTAGE WITHIN AUSTRALIA FOR ONE COPY. IF YOU WISH TO BUY MORE THAN ONE COPY, PLEASE CONTACT US FOR POSTAGE COSTS.